New Jersey wedding planner, Danielle Rothweiler, and the team at Rothweiler Event Design, will work with you to create your one of a kind wedding day. From design to logistics, and everything in between, we understand everything that goes into creating the wedding you want. To get a glimpse of what we offer our clients, we’ve listed the most popular services below.
Not looking to fully commit to a wedding planner, but know you need a little help? Rothweiler Event Design creates custom packages based on your individual needs. We also offer specialized services such as, reviewing contracts, customized planning timelines, and more! Scroll down to see everything we offer.
If you’re ready to get started (or even if you’re not so sure), then contact us to set up a complimentary consultation.
We understand that not everyone needs a full service wedding planner. We also understand that every couple and every wedding is different. That’s why we created custom packages for every couple we work with. Whether you’re looking to partner with us before you start planning anything, or you’ve already got some stuff taken care of, we’ll discuss your needs together to create the package that works best for you.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Venue Scouting
- Budget Creation and Tracking
- “Month Of” Logistic Management
- Vendor recommendations
- Custom Linen Design
- Wedding Website Creation
- Group Hotel and Travel Reservations
- Welcome Bags
- Event Rentals
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Farewell Brunch
- Security and Staffing
- RSVP management
*Full Service Pricing Starts at $10,000
If you’re not quite sure about working with a wedding planner, but you are quite sure you need some help along the way, then these services are for you! Select as many or as few from the list as you need, then contact us for pricing. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Send us an email and let’s talk about it!
- Contract Review: Have questions about a venue or vendor contract? Not sure what’s really important? We will review it together and schedule a call to go over everything so that you feel comfortable before you sign.
- Budget Management: You might not know what everything costs, but we do! During our phone call or meeting, we will go over the scope of your wedding, what you want and what you should expect to pay. Numbers still too high? We’ll make suggestions where to cut back so you won’t break the bank!
- Planning Timeline: No matter how long your engagement is, it’s essential to have a planning timeline in place to stay on track. Using your personal schedules and wedding date, we will customize a personalized wedding planning timeline so you’ll never feel rushed or stressed.
- Day Of Templates: From the essentials of an emergency kit, to customizing hotel bags and restroom baskets, there are countless details to manage. Get our package of templates that cover all of those details, plus our package of information you, your venue and vendors will need on the wedding day.
- Hotel Blocks: Setting up a hotel block for your wedding guests is never anyone’s favorite thing to do. Based on a phone call together, we will do all of the homework and provide you with the hotels to choose from and all of their details.
- Wedding Day Timeline: Coordinating the timing between your venue and vendors requires a lot of time really close to the wedding date. Let us handle pulling it all together so all you have to worry about is showing up and saying “I do!”
- Venue Scouting: Have an idea of what type of wedding you want, but no idea where you want to have it? During a call or meeting with us, we will gather your wish list items to then find the venues you should visit. Don’t waste your time seeing any place that isn’t right for you. Let us present you with the best options!
- Vendor Recommendations: Ever wish you could find out who a wedding planner recommends? Now you can! If you’re still looking for 1 or 10 perfect vendors, but don’t trust the review sites, we’ll give you our best picks. Bonus: We will make sure that the vendor(s) we recommend are available for your wedding date and within your budget.*
- Floor Plan Design: Can’t quite figure out how to make your custom floor plan work? Schedule a call or meeting with us to talk about what look you want and we’ll show you the best way to make it happen!
- Design Assistance: If you’re drowning in Pinterest pictures and aren’t sure how to make your vision come to life, we can help with all of that! We’ll review your inspiration and discuss your vision, so we can present you with clear inspiration boards and tips on how to put it all together. Bonus: We’ll share with you where you can find design elements including linens and rentals.
*Package Only Available in Certain Locations. Please Inquire.
Are you a member of the wedding industry? Do you work at a wedding venue or have your own company? Maybe you’re looking to turn your space into a wedding venue or want to get started in the wedding business! Social media and a strong website with a blog are key elements to connecting with your ideal client. Let Rothweiler Event Design handle your behind the scenes web presence, so you can take care of business. Contact us for more information about any of the following services:
- Instagram Marketing: The number one social media platform to be seen on is Instagram and your (yes your) ideal client is on there every day. We’ll review your IG page and work with you to improve your presence and start booking more.
- Pinterest Marketing: Pinterest is the new Google and every day more and more brides and grooms use it for wedding inspiration. Let us show you how we reached 1 Million monthly viewers and help you get the business you’re missing out on.
- Blog Coaching: Ranking on the first page of Google is something we all understand is important. But, did you know that blogging regularly will help you get there faster? From showing you how to do it, to writing and optimizing your blogs, let’s talk about the best service for your company.
- Social Media Assistance: Maybe you’re just not into social media or don’t have the time to keep up with all the algorithm changes. Sign up for monthly check-ups with us so we can keep you on track and you can keep taking bookings.
- Creating a Venue: Have a barn on your property? Looking to make your home the next rustic chic wedding venue? Set up a consultation package with us to get started on the right foot.
- Grand Opening: Brand new business or brand new logo; it doesn’t matter if no one knows about it! Contact us about setting up your announcement and other options.