YES! New Jersey finally made it legal for our gay friends to get married! We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate this than to launch a contest and giveaway an all-inclusive wedding to one lucky same-sex couple in New Jersey! Rothweiler Event Design has partnered with the amazing Wilshire Grand in West Orange, New Jersey, and along with very talented vendors, will be providing a dream wedding to a couple in 2014! This wedding will include everything from catering to decor to music to photography and more than you can imagine! You can nominate yourself and your special someone, or you can nominate a special couple that you feel deserves this amazing prize! Don’t wait! Share this everywhere you can because the contest ends on December 13, 2013! Below are the rules and how to enter! Good luck!
Full Contest Rules:
1. Contest is open to all same sex (man and man, or woman and woman) couples that reside in The State of New Jersey and are engaged to be married. Couple must not already be married in New Jersey.
2. Couples must each be 21 years of age or older as of the launch of the contest (November 11, 2013).
3. Couples must write an essay of approximately 500 words in length as to why they deserve an all expense paid wedding package. Pictures of the couple are also required and should not exceed 3 total. Video submissions are encouraged and can be submitted via YouTube. Essays and photographs must be emailed directly to email@example.com on or before December 13, 2013 by midnight. Any entries received after this time will not be opened.
4. Couples agree to allow their essays and photographs to be published on the Facebook page of all of the vendors that are giving away their services. These pages include, but are not limited to, Rothweiler Event Design and The Wilshire Grand. Couple agrees to allow all of their video submissions to be shared.
5. Couples are encouraged to direct their friends and family to “like” their stories on the Facebook pages of the vendors involved. A complete vendor list with their facebook pages will be available at www.facebook.com/rothweilereventdesign.
6. Finalists will be contacted on or before December 17, 2013. If, for some reason, any finalist is unreachable, or unable to be contacted by noon on December 19, 2013, they will forfeit their spot and another couple will be selected.
7. All contestants must follow Rothweiler Event Design (@RothweilerEvent) and The Wilshire Grand (@WilshireCaterer) on Twitter. Each contestant must mention both Rothweiler Event Design and The Wilshire Grand on twitter after submitting their entry by using the hashtag #samesexweddinggiveaway.
8. Each contestant agrees to be present for the announcement of the winner on January 9th at 7pm at The Wilshire Grand in West Orange, New Jersey. The couple must be present at this cocktail party to win the grand prize. If the winning couple is not present at the cocktail party, a runner up will be selected.
9. The winning couple will be selected by the participating vendors. All decisions are final and may not be questioned.
10. The winning couple agrees to work with each individual vendor that is giving away their services for their wedding day. This includes, but is not limited to: music, photography, decor, catering, officiant, etc. No outside vendors will be allowed to participate in the wedding planning or wedding itself.
11.The winning couples agrees to allow their wedding to be photographed and published in multiple media outlets.
12.The winning couple agrees to allow their wedding to be recorded for future media and television use.
13. The winning couple agrees to hold their wedding on a date already selected in 2014. This date is non-negotiable. Should the winning couple not agree to this date, they will forfeit the prize, and another couple will be selected.
14. The wedding guest count will not exceed 70 guests, which will include the couple as well.
15. The winning couple agrees to be interviewed for the media and multiple publications regarding their wedding planning, their relationship, etc.
16. The winning couple will be awarded various prizes that will total a complete wedding package. The prizes given from each individual vendor are already decided and are non-negotiable.